MA 7200 Variable Frequency Drives
TECO Drives available in NEMA 1 or NEMA 4/12 enclosures
The MA7200 Plus ranges from 1HP to 75HP and is available in two different NEMA enclosures. NEMA 1 enclosure drives are available in: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3-Phase from 1 – 40HP (CT), 1 – 50HP (VT) or 460V, 50/60Hz, 3-Phase from 1 – 75HP (CT), 1 – 100HP (VT). NEMA 4/12 enclosure drives are available in: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3-Phase from 1 – 20HP (CT) or 460V, 50/60Hz, 3-Phase from 1 – 20HP (CT).
Pump talk software
MA7200 Plus has features that provide a complete package for pump controls. These features include both a PID control package for the motor, as well as an external PID function for a related plant process.
The MA7200 Plus has precise speed and torque control for the most demanding system performance and simple set-up through an auto-tuning function. It can be operated in sensorless vector or V/Hz mode to match the user’s specific application.
Graphical LCD operator
The MA7200 Plus offers easily read parameters and status in plain English text on a 2 line by 20 character lighted LCD, eliminating the need to memorize parameters – the user can set up the drive without an instruction manual. Straightforward monitoring of drive status through the operator is also available, which simplifies set-up and troubleshooting.
No extra hardware is required on this drive. The copy feature is included as standard in the keypad. Simple cloning of the drive program is available, making it perfect for the OEM.
Flexible input/ output options
The MA7200 Plus offers sink or source selectable digital inputs (1-2 HP Models are sink mode only) – 4 Preset, 4 User Programmable, 16 Preset Speeds, 2 Analog Inputs, 2 Analog Outputs, 3 Multi-Function Output Contacts – 1 Form C Relay, 1 Form A Relay, and 1 Open Collector Output.
Two built-in PID control loops
Revised Powerful Programming Options – The MA7200 Plus allows the user to set up basic parameters for simple tasks or take advantage of advanced features for demanding applications.
The MA7200 Plus has Modbus RTU as standard. The user can control, program, and monitor the drive(s) over an industrial network. Other protocols are also available as options
User Selectable V/F Curves + S Curves are available.
Motor/ drive systems
Pair the MA7200 Plus with a TECO-Westinghouse motor for single source reliability.
If you want to replace your Eddy Current system with VFD technology, the Dynamatic® Integration Team is your total solution.
Dynamatic® VFD/Eddy Current Rebate and Exchange Program…
Contact us for details.
MA 7200 Drives
- English LCD display / copy unit
- Modbus communication (built-in)
- PG feedback (built-in)
- PID control
- Simple PLC and timer function
- Energy savings function
- MA Link software
- Options include:
- Zero-sequence noise ferrite core
- Remote analog operator
- LCD digital operator
- Profibus communication card
- UL, cUL, and CE approved
- Pump control software package included
- MA7200 Brochure (3mb pdf)
- Modbus Communications Application Manual (246kb pdf)
- NEMA 4/12 Brochure (319kb pdf)
- Operation Manual (2.96mb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS 1-2 HP Fan Quick Start Manual (791kb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS 1-2 HP Pump Quick Start Manual (831kb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS 3-75 HP Fan Quick Start Manual (836kb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS 3-75 HP Pump Quick Start Manual (877kb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS Brochure (4.1mb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS PID 1-2 HP Quick Start Manual (1.5mb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS PID 3-75 HP Quick Start Manual (1.5mb pdf)
- MA7200 PLUS Instruction Supplement (2.2mb pdf)
- Profibus Communications Application Manual (340kb pdf)