DSI/Dynamatic® has been an integral part of major projects around the world. Some of our most notable and recent projects are in the water and wastewater industries. Our list is rather extensive, so we’ve noted a sampling of our projects from around the country in the last decade.
Email: [email protected]
Fill out the Contact Us form to request a quote.
Our industrial projects span the globe, but here, we’ll focus on the United States and the notable projects we’ve been involved with in the last decade. For more information about how we can assist you with varied speed in your industrial process, contact us today!
- 2012 – Kamuela, Hawaii Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope Corp. AS-705 Brake for Telescope Operation
- 2014 – Orange, Texas, DuPont Repair of WCS-218 for Extrusion Process
- 2018 – Elmira, New York, Hilliard Corp. – Polaris New AS Units for Test Stand Dynamometers
- 2018 – Rodeo, California, Phillips 66 AT-360 with Custom Blades for Carbon Kiln
- 2019 – Hampton, Virginia, NASA Repair of a Brake for a Test Stand Dynamometer
- 2019 – Indianapolis, Indiana, Allison Transmission Two New WB-617 Units for Test Stand Dynamometers
- 2020 – Beaumont, Texas, ExxonMobil Repair of WCS-223 for Extrusion Process
- 2019 – Grande Prairie, Texas, Bell Helicopter Repair of WCS-219 for Test Stand Dynamometers
- 2020 – West Lake, Louisiana, Mike Hooks Repair of WCS-219, New WCS-216 for Dredging
- 2021 – Perrysburg, Ohio, Chrysler Repair of CCES 49/63 for Metal Stamping
- Annual – Chicago Heights, Illinois and Buffalo, New York, Ford Motor Company CES Units for Metal Stamping
- Annual – Nashville, Tennessee, Electrolux Repair and New AT-360 Units for Metal Stamping
Notable projects from around the world:
- 2018 – Norlane, Victoria, Australia ABB Australia WCS-2192B Brake for Mining Conveyor
- 2019 – Olofstrom, Sweden, Volvo Repair of CES Units for Metal Stamping
- 2020 – Alberta, Canada, International Paper New and Repair of WCS-2165 for a Lime Kiln