Interfacing the Dynamatic® AS drive with a computer control system is a snap. The controller interfaces easily with PLC systems.
A look inside the Dynamatic® AS drive tells you why it’s the leader in adjustable speed drive applications.
- Simple design
- High performance & reliability
- Only 4 bearings to maintain
- Few points of friction for long-lasting equipment
- Quick turnaround time from order to delivery
- 2:1 longevity vs. VFD
- Approx. 250% starting motor torque
- No expensive spares
- One simple controller
Ideal for operating in harsh conditions — around plaster, cement, oil, dirt, wastewater… you name it. And the standard TEFC motor allows quick washdown without interrupting continuous operation. Plus, these drives have their own internal air-cooling fans, so there is need for complicated cooling systems that consume energy and can fail.
- Cast iron housing
- Brushless clutch coil
- New digital controllers
Available for use with any three-phase voltage input, which means you won’t need expensive, special wiring. They are 50/60 Hz design to simplify worldwide applications.
- Controllers only use 1% of line power
- Controllers can be placed up to 500 feet from the drives
- For use in hard-to-get-to locations such as pits, towers and on top of large machinery
- Can be installed vertically without expensive modifications