We are always seeking a sales professionals who are passionate about ensuring their customers have the right solutions and a positive experience throughout the sales experience. This role is responsible for serving the needs of our customers with new, replacement, or re-built equipment.
- You have the ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- You have excellent phone etiquette complemented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player who thrives on making positive contributions towards the success of a high-performing, cross-functional team.
- You are excellent at time management and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities to a successful outcome.
- You have demonstrated success in sales and/or customer service in a technical or manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been acquired.
- An associate or technical degree is required. A bachelor’s or graduate degree is preferred.
WHY JOIN DSI/DYNAMATIC?
At DSI/Dynamatic, the world’s leading manufacturer of eddy current variable speed drives, brakes, clutches, and controls, we place great value growth-minded individuals who thrive on challenges and like to celebrate wins. We also believe our team members are crucial to our success. That is why in addition to offering competitive wages in a casual atmosphere, we offer a full benefits package that includes the following all at no cost to the employee!
- Medical: FSA and HRA Account
- Life & long-term disability
- Paid time off
If this sounds like a fit for you, submit your resume or apply today!
To apply for an open position at DSI/Dynamatic®, please fill out the following form and attach your most recent resume below.